Pupil Premium Funding
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
For the academic year 2020-2021, with the financial year ending in March 2021 we will receive £14,795.00 for pupil premium children.
Barriers to Learning
1. Attendance and punctuality issues
2. General disorganisation of pupil premium family setup
3. Cost of pursuing extracurricular activities is often prohibitive
We choose to spend our Pupil Premium money with 3 clear objectives in mind:
- All Pupil Premium children should achieve at least as well as the other children in school and at least as well as other pupils nationally in all subjects
- School should seek to widen the horizons for pupil premium children by providing a range of sporting, musical, art and cultural activities that they would not otherwise have the opportunity to take part in, accessing such activities through being fully informed and included
- School will support families financially with pupil premium money to ensure that their children can take part in a wide range of extra-curricular activities and trips where the cost would be prohibitive
A new funding and expenditure statement will be available September 2021